Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Spring Break!




I have to say its been a while since Ive had a "spring break", of course I didn't really have a "break" but it was still a good time even if I was slightly sleep deprived. We (we being me and my 4 children) drove to Yakima, Washington to stay 5 days with my parents and to visit all the other family that live in the area. We had a good time hanging out. Sometimes its just nice to not have a packed agenda! We went to Toppenish one day to visit the Clark's, I spent one day with Grandpa Rog & Grandma Norma, which was really fun cause I got to look through old pictures of them & of my dad when they were young. I spent time with Josh, Heather, Jase and Ella, but not that much because they followed me to Boise to spend their spring break with us! SO we got to spend lots of time with just them, only it was in Boise and as usual it was a blast! I also got to see my great friend from High School, Heidi. Mom and I spent a lot of time hanging out which was great. But with all that being said, I know why God intended for a family to have a father and a mother....there is NO way I could be a good parent with out having Jay as my partner.

1 comments:

Tara said...

Amen! I too am totally dependent on my hubby to be my partner in parenting!

Glad to hear you had a good spring break. Ours is this week and we are going to spend the end of the week in Yakima. It's too bad our breaks weren't on the same week, it would've been fun to get together!