Tuesday, March 11, 2008

TAGGED!

I was tagged by a fellow blogger (and friend from church) Katie, to write 10 random things about myself. So here I go!

1.I loved chicken little's from KFC but they discontinued them about 5 years ago. Boise never had them (which was a HUGE disappointment when I moved here) and most of the Yakima chains stopped carrying them. Once when I was in Yak for a visit my brother said he "heard" that one of the KFC's had chicken little's again, so I spent the afternoon hunting them down to then eat 5 of them in case it was the last time ever.

2. I once ate a worm just because I was dared to.

3. I am a really bad liar. Of course I know this is wrong now so I don't actually try to but when I was in high school I thought I was extremely clever to come up with such believable lies, which actually were totally UNBELIEVABLE!

4. I wish I could live life the way people do in musicals. To burst into song at just the right moment because its what SHOULD happen!

5. I'm only organized to make life easier so that I can have more fun!

6. I wish that I could build my own subdivision, have all of my favorite people live there, and live happily ever after. When I'm in heaven one day this will be true!

7. I use the word "Nu uh" way to often....wait a minute...that's not even a word!

8. I use to think that the song "Give me the beat boys to free my soul, I wanna get lost in your rock-n-roll and drift away" was....
"give me the BEACH BOYS to free my soul". =)

9. I know almost all the words to any Air Supply song there is.

10. If you sneak up behind me and scare me....I will punch you out of instinct!

Now I tag Deanna Winn, Bridgette Phillips, Natalie Renstrom, Heather Phillips & Beth Williams.

7 comments:

The Brown's said...

Oh gosh Heather, you just made me laugh so hard!!! A - I absolutely LOVE those chicken littles and I was just telling someone about those on Monday, no lie. And I remember driving up to the KFC on 40th up from the school at lunch to have them almost every day!!! 2 - A few years ago Price said "can we listen to the Beach Boys?" I was thinking, when have we ever listened to the Beach Boys?! So he says "you know...give me the Beach Boys..." and I died laughing.

lucky mama said...

oh my...this might take me a couple days to come up with my LIST!! be patient...but I will do it...:)

lucky mama said...

Okay - I did my 10 things on my blog. :)
Thanks Heather! :)

Natalie said...

Ooooo a challenge! Give me a minute and I'll think of some.

Bridgette said...

Ok, it's going to take me more than a minute to think of some clever things! I'm not sure I can handle the pressure!!:)

The Brown's said...

You know...I don't see anything on here about you kissing a pig. Did you just decide not to share that odd bit of info? ;) I know all sorts of things about you that I could share. But they'll just stay between you and me ;) Love you!

April Moffatt said...

Heather I just want you to know how much I love you! That was funny! The subdivision idea has merit though....sounds a bit like Stepford's...if you let me live in your perfect subdivision my house would have the half-naked children, the tent in the front yard, and I'd be getting notices all the time from the home owner's association.