Monday, April 12, 2010

38 years....38 reasons.


Happy Birthday to the love of my life!
Here are 38 reasons why I love you!
1. You love Jesus.
2. You live your life according to your biblical convictions.
3. I know you will love me no matter what.
4. You are the daddy of our 4 little people
5. You adore your children
6. You live purposefully
7. You are caring
8. You are kind
9. From the day we met you wanted to take care of me and you do it better today than ever!
10. I love the crows feet you are starting to get by your eyes
11. You work hard
12. You buy me flowers just because.
13. You still date me!
14. Your a good boy, but deep down you'd become a mobster if given the chance!
15. You liked getting 850 gumballs for your birthday and you don't seem to care about our dental bill. =)
16. You are the man of my dreams...actually you far exceeded my dreams and I'm a big dreamer!
17. You ride a Harley
18. I love that you coach our kids at sports and at life.
19. You are a man of great integrity
20. You take me on vacations!
21. You take our family on vacations!
22. You let me decorate the house the way I like it and you actually like it too!
23. You like basketball, football & golf
24. Because we can play tennis together
25. You like mowing the lawn
26. You give me a back rub almost every night!
27. Your eyes are my favorite shade of hazel
28. Your smile is still my favorite thing about you.
29. You have no problem telling me you love me.
30. You are a great communicator
31. You bought break dancing pants for our dance parties
32. You let me have dance parties (disco ball and all!)
33. You say yes more than you say no.
34. You are my spiritual leader
35. You are my rock
36. You still think I'm the prettiest girl alive, grey hairs and all.
37. You still hold my hand
38. Because you know me better than I know myself!
I can't imagine my life with out you babe. Next to salvation you are the greatest gift I have ever been given. Thank you for blessing my life beyond my craziest expectations. May God give you many more years! Love you.
H

1 comments:

anne said...

This was so touching to read! You two have an incredible marriage with such obvious mutual love and respect. Thank you for modeling what it is to truly love each other long-term