Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Leaf Bug

This was so cool! Jaxon came running in the house to tell me he almost stepped on a leaf bug. A what? I thought...so I headed outside. Sure enough there was this bug that looked like a leaf! We watched it for about 5 minutes. It just kind of walked around and then it pooped and flicked it off with one of his legs! That sent the boys rolling! Then it spread its 4 wings and flew away. Very interesting. I am in awe of the creator of all things. This bug is a perfect example of his creativity and detail. Amazing.

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

I love stuff like this.
Have you ever seen it's counterpart the "stick bug"?

Adam and Natalie said...

Very cool! Have you seen the Planet Earth series? There's stuff like that all throughout the DVD's. It is amazing! We call it Discovery Channel on crack. :)