Tuesday, October 30, 2007

School work on my bed.

So, Hudson and I have been working on a Preschool workbook everyday, which he loves to do. He is usually asking me if we can do his school work right after breakfast, before the kids are even gone. Yesterday he came and told me he did his school work on his bed. Not knowing what he was talking about and being that I was preoccupied, I told him we would do his work a little later. This morning when I went in to strip the boys beds to do laundry, I noticed that some of the cars on Huddy's bed were circled. I cracked up! Hudson was standing right there and said "see, I did my school work". We have been doing a lot of circling in his work book...

5 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

that is SO cute! these are the memories you want to remember! :)

Adam and Natalie said...

How funny! And might I say that his circles are very well-formed! He didn't touch the trucks at all!

Bridgette said...

Good job on your school work Huddy! You are a smarty pants!!

Tara said...

That is hilarious! I think it's great that you could laugh at it. Did the marker come out?

Anonymous said...

Way to go Huddy - what great circles! HA! Mamo