Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Last of the Cowboys...

Not only was it Halloween, but it was also the last time a Hughes boy would be the "Cowboy". Take a walk with me down memory lane...would you?



Cowboy Jax (age 2 1/2) The first cowboy to steal my heart.

Cowboy Hudson (age 2 1/2) My blue eyed cowboy puts the Georgia stars to shame.

Cowboy Ty (age 21 months) My baby and the last of the cowboys...


The Costume will now be laid to rest in the memory box for the boys...maybe one day I will have a grandson who will wear it...

9 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

SAD Heather! That is so sweet though and you sure have some handsome dudes. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this post. All three cowboys are darling. What a cool idea - I have to think of a costume my girls can pass down! I love it, and looks like you had a fun Halloween!
Katie Eagy

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute!

Stacey said...

Your kids' costumes are so cute! I got my boys' masks at Target. They are actually Denver Broncos masks not BSU, Sam informed me-but he wore it anyway. You have a great blog and I love seeing the pictures!

Bridgette said...

What's the Georgia stars? Is that a song?

The boys all look darling!! I mean for boys, that is!!:) That would be a great collage picture!

Heather said...

Its a little blurb from the Tim McGraw song...

HMPhillips said...

I love it, it's just SO sweet!

Anonymous said...

3 of the cutest cowboys of all time -- who would have thought you would have 3 boys wear this outfit when you bought it for Jaxon. You are blessed! Mamo

anthonyandbeth said...

so sweet! i love that they all have worn it! it's one for the keepsake box for sure! :)