Sunday, August 17, 2008

Last weekend JP (my youngest brother), Heather & their kids came for a visit! I always love it when they come! They are some of my most favorite people in the world! We took the kids down to the 8th street fountain to play one afternoon and these are pictures from that event.

Josh, Heath & Kara
Ty sunbathing
Ty Ty loves his Huddy buddy
Ty loves Jasers!
Jax
The ladies (Emme, Kenna & Ella)
Playing in the water is so much fun!
All the cousins together
Left to Right: Levi, Jase, Hudson, Jax, Ella, Emme, Kenna & Ty!
We got out one night...see how excited Jay & Josh are about it!
The Heather's were pretty happy too!


4 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

What a great picture of all the cousins! Of course I knew how many there were, but they look like so much of a bigger clan when they're together! You girls look pretty good for having or recovering from the flu too!

Bridgette said...

Good job getting the kids lined up H! Tyson looks thrilled!
You look so pretty at PF Changs; I love your shirt.:)

Tyffany said...

Heather said you guys had such a great time. I just wanted to say that I LOVE the new layout and your family picture is gorgeous! Tyffany (Heathers friend from Yak)

Anonymous said...

This is the first place I saw to comment on your gorgeous new family photos. They are incredible and you all look so beautiful.