Friday, October 31, 2008

Mohawk

As many of you know, Hudson's hair has been OFF LIMITS to clipper happy daddy, BUT, the other night at dinner we are having a great discussion with the kids about sin and forgiveness and we ask Huddy what he thinks (its fun to see what a 4 year old can process) and he says...."I want a Mohawk." Not really what I was looking for but that turned the topic to haircuts and how all the boys needed them....30 minutes later, Jay's got Huddy on the counter and is cutting off all the golden hair that I loved so much! And he was enjoying it a little too much! When Hudson decides something, that's that! And then, of course, Ty wanted a Mohawk too! I wouldn't let Jay shave the sides of their head bald so he informed me that he would give them a "Metro Mohawk"....whatever that means! So here we are...Mohawks and all.


Before.....

half way....

LOOK at all that hair!


Ty's turn!



After! They are still so darn cute!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Wow! That was a lot of hair to cut off. I'm really partial to short hair so I think they look really great.

The Brown's said...

Precious!!

Green Fab 4 said...

Very cute - and sweet at that age! :) We do our boys' haircuts the exact same way - on the kitchen counter on top of a towel! ;)