Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Fun.

We had a fun time celebrating Valentines day this year. Jaxon and Kenna had parties at school and enjoyed getting their cards ready for their classmates. Ty and I went to Auntie B's for a Valentine party where they had heart shaped grilled cheese and cupcakes. Valentines Day the kids woke up to a present on the hearth, heart shaped french toast and then off to two basketball games!

I actually took this picture a few days before Valentines day, printed out a bunch of copies and made puzzles out of them. We sent them to all the grandma's/grandpa's, aunts, uncles and cousins. My 4 little sweethearts! I love em!
Here is Miss K very excited about putting her valentines together!

The Heart Breakers! I know you cant see it but they had matching shirts on that say Heart Breaker. So cute!


Ty & Levi...always wrestling!



Tyson eating his cupcake after NOT eating his heart shaped grilled cheese.

Valentines Morning....Heart shaped french toast...YUM!

Kenna always wants to decorate with a sign....I wonder where she got that idea? =)

Here is daddy trying to put together his Valentine puzzle.


From my man!


We got to get out Valentines evening (with the rest of the Treasure Valley) and had a great time thinking about when we first met. Funny enough, neither of us remember any of the other Valentines Day's that we've spent together! Id prefer just being with Jay then making a big deal out of it...I know he loves me EVERY day!


3 comments:

Bridgette said...

Hey blogger ate my first comment...rude.

I love the pic of Levi and Ty wrestling....

I remember one Valentine's for you! You babysat Emme at 4 mos. old so Chad and I could go on our first date alone and got her to take her first bottle...a Valentine miracle! Are you ready to work your magic again in a few months??:)

Kale Family News said...

I love all your Valentine memories and blogging on your family. I can tell you put so much effort into everything you do and it shows!! You are a wonderful asset to your husband. Love, Kathe

Adam and Natalie said...

that picture of you two is great! I love that puzzle idea! What a cute picture of the four of them. I was going to say I'm sure that's hard to do, but your kids are so cute it's probably not that bad actually!

P.S. I love Huddy's gelled hairdo!