Sunday, March 1, 2009

Disney World Day 1 (Magic Kingdom)

This is Day One! Of course my pictures show up all wrong and are not in order but I'm too bugged to go back and change it! We had such a great time and the first day was for sure the most exciting! All the anticipation, everything is new and exciting. My mom and dad came with us and it was so awesome to have them spend this fun filled vacation with us. I will post by the day since I have SO many pictures and cant choose! Come back for more if you dare!

DAY ONE!
Crazy kids and their crazy hats!

Everyone loved the tea cups!!



Spaceship rides with Papa are the best!


Space Mountain...Awesome!


The Last picture of the day however not the last picture on the blog!! What a great day it was!

Here we are just arriving! Oh the fun we were looking forward to having!

First ride of the day...Aladdin's Carpet ride.


Mickey Ears!!!

Hudson was all upset that I had his name put on the back of his hat....apparently he doesn't want anyone to know who he is. Little stinker!


A much happier boy who LOVED driving the race cars!

0 comments: