Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Newport Beach. CA


















This is my friend April and me in Newport Beach this February on our Mommies Weekend away. We had a great time talking, hanging out but the thing I love about our trips away is the time we spend away from each other and with the Lord. For one whole day we leave each other alone and spend that time praying with out interuption (that doesnt happen...EVER at home) and then we come back together and discuss what we've been working on spiritually. I know it sounds so spiritual, and it is, but we have a blast too! We shopped, ate and went to a movie while we were there. It is such a blessing to have such a wonderful girlfriend who loves me, encourages me, loves my kids, is always there for me and is so DANG fun to be with! I love you April!

0 comments: