Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ty Brady is One!

My little Tyger is 1! Its hard to believe and very sad for this mommy who will never have another one year old birthday party to throw. Ty has been such a joy...such a happy baby this last year. For his birthday we had a party with family. My parents were in town and Chad, Bridgette, Emme & Levi were all in attendance. We were even able to get Grandpa Charley over for the party. We had a big lasagna dinner and then cake and ice cream. As I'm sure Ty had no idea what we were celebrating, he did like it when we all sang "Happy Birthday". Anyway, it was fun to celebrate my babies big day. I love you Tyger...you are my sweety heart.
-Mommy
There he is! My handsome little devil is 1 year old!

Don't be fooled...it looks like he's ready to dive in, but NO, he didn't like it one bit!


Ty had more fun opening his presents!


I think this was right after the cake incident. Poor Papa!



Huddy & Emme loved Tyson's cake...especially the frosting that they ate right off the top of the cake!




0 comments: