Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

The day started with breakfast in bed...of course I had already gotten in the shower so I had to get back in bed and pretend I was asleep!

My fabulous 4!


The sun was a little bright for Jaxon

Flowers and a special sign made by little people makes a mom feel special!


Mommy Bridgette with Levi & Emme Cakes.

Mommy Stephanie with Avery & Mitch


We spent Mother's day with 2 other great mommies that I know and love...Bridgette(my sister-in-law) and Stephanie (a great friend). We ate lunch at the park and the kids all played. We later went back to the house where Bridgette and I laid out by ourselves for a little while and then were invaded by the little ones who could hardly stand to not be in the pool. It was a great day. Jay & Chad also made a video for us titled "what happens when mommy is away"...it was pretty funny!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Looks like a great day! Jon wanted to do breakfast in bed too but I got up and was ready for church before the breakfast was done. Oh well, I still got served a hot breakfast that I didn't have to make and that is definitely a special treat I don't get everyday!

You have a beautiful family!

Bridgette said...

Love the pics H! Steph looks like a supermodel with her hair blowing in the wind. :) We had a fun day with you guys.


Bridgette

Heather said...

I thought the same thing about her hair! Too funny! It was a fun day wasnt it! Good times!