Saturday, May 26, 2007

Kenna's first (and hopefully only) piercings!




This is what she wanted for her 6th Birthday...to get her ears pierced. She picked red rubies as her studs for the next 8 weeks. She said the pink ones you couldn't see enough. There's no doubt my girl loves the "bling".


Here I am showing the lady my I.D....Why I had to show my I.D., I'm not sure. Anyway, Kenna is in the back ground anxiously awaiting getting her ears pierced.



I thought they would have done both ears at the same time since she was so little but they didn't. The first ear was done and I thought I was going to cry! Kenna didn't even bust one tear...I was so proud of her! She didn't look to thrilled about doing it again but she squeezed her eyes shut and got through it. So brave!



The finished product.




When daddy asked her how she was doing she said "I'm just glad its over." And then she wanted us to adjust the rear view mirror in the car so she could check out her new jewels on the way home.

4 comments:

HMPhillips said...

Yay! I can't wait to see the bling bling in person! I got to get my ears pierced on my 6th birthday too =) I guess I know what to get Kenna for her B-Day! We'll see you guys in a few days <3

Bridgette said...

Welcome to the piercings club Kenna! You should ask your mom to tell you how many piercings she had! :) Auntie B~

April Moffatt said...

1 down seven to go baby!

privilege said...

Way to go Kenna,,,,,,I was 40 yrs old before I braved the "gun".
I know you look way too cool.