Thursday, June 7, 2007

Wii are family

Was it my first choice? Not at all (video games never are, in fact they don't even show up on my list of choices) but I do have to say the kids LOVE this Wii thing and they all can play. Huddy is still a little to small to do it on his own but with help he has fun. Jaxon and Kenna giggle more when they are playing Wii bowling together than anything! Costco always gets my husband in trouble!

Fun times!
She's beating her brother...this calls for a celebration!
Getting a little help from big daddy!


Huddy getting in on the Wii action!

2 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

Adam will be so jealous. :)

Tara said...

Jon keeps begging for a Wii and I keep shooting him down. I'm not a fan of video games, either. But, I'm sure Jon will win out eventually.