Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wallowa Lake Camping Trip

Our beautiful camp spot

I love Ty's face in this picture...he didnt know what was going on!


This was great! Josh & Heather woke up to the rear of a deer in their face! TOO FUNNY!


This place is always good for entertainment! Its camping plus all the extras! This was a Boise meets Yakima half way trip. Us, my brother Chad, and my friend Stephanie and her two kids Mitchell and Avery came from Boise while my parents, brother Josh and his family, and my uncle Rick all came from Yakima. We had a great time roasting...I'd like to say it was just marshmallows but Chad decided to try a roasted Twinkie. For all of you who were wondering..."they don't taste as good roasted" so Chad says. We had a deer who came to love our camp spot because the first time he hoofed it in he snagged a half full bag of marshmallows! Ate the whole darn thing! And then returned each morning and afternoon to see what else was available! The kids loved it! Unfortunately my camera ran out of batteries and I didn't get all the other fun activities that we did like: bumper boats, mini golf, the tram ride, the hike, the boat ride and the kids jumping into the freeing cold water and then crying because it was too cold! All good times! We look forward to the next adventure at Wallowa!

0 comments: