Saturday, December 8, 2007

Please Pray for my Baby...

It has been 11 days of Tyson having a high fever, pneumonia, stomach cramping & diarrhea and he doesn't seem to be that much better. Again tonight he had a fever and we just feel at a loss for what is really going on. We went to the Dr. yesterday and they took him off of his oral antibiotic because they felt that was the reason for the stomach problems. They gave him a shot and told us that would be the end of the antibiotics unless he didn't feel better today. The Dr. felt that he was over the pneumonia based on listening to his lungs but I'm not so sure. Well, he was "better" today until about an hour ago. He has another fever and is cramping still. Ive been giving him homeopathic medicines for the cramping because it does help him. Please pray for him and our family. Its been a long 11 days and we are all feeling stir crazy and frustrated. I know the Lord is in control so we will trust that he will help us minute by minute. If he isn't better by Monday we will take him in and request they take another x-ray to see if the the pneumonia is really gone, to do a blood test to make sure it isn't viral pneumonia and to make sure it isn't something other than pneumonia. Of course, as the mommy, I try not to let my self wonder to much about what could be wrong..."think on what is true, think on what is true". So, pray for me in this way. I will keep you update.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Wow. I'm so sorry to hear that your baby is still sick. That is such a stressful thing for the whole family. I will gladly offer prayers in your behalf. Hang in there.

P.S. I love your family picture.

Anonymous said...

Know we are holding Ty and the whole family up in prayer right now. We pray that he will turn a major corner in the next few hours and he will be our healthy happy Ty once again. Hang in there Heather!
Love you,
Mom

Bridgette said...

Heather~ We are definitely keeping Ty in prayer for a FULL recovery...and soon! Let me know if I can take Huddy for you for a few hours for a break (or overnight if you need!) Keep us posted tomm. if you take him to the Doc.
Love, Bridge

Amanda said...

Oh Heather, I am so sorry. My prayers are with you and him. Hope you have some resolution soon-

anthonyandbeth said...

we are praying for little Ty! i know as a mom it just kills you to see him this sick and to not know exactly how to help him. we will pray for a full recovery and clear answers if you have to return to the doc. love, Beth