Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A boy and his dog

Can I just say that I love watching my little Ty Ty play with Daisy. I was so nervous about how horrible having a dog could be that I have been pleasantly surprised at how wonderful it has been! And Ty, in particular, has taken to her big time!

I caught Ty playing with her this morning and just had to take some pictures. Ty and Daisy will be pals for life! He loves on her, wrestles with her, runs around in the yard with her, tries to sit on her & bosses her around but Daisy loves every minute of it. I caught him pulling her ears out to the sides saying "fly A-D fly" (that;s what he calls her A-D, kind of like Katie with no K). It was funny and the whole time Daisy is just sitting there wagging her tail. I also find Ty in her kennel with her often. He lures her in there with a treat and then climbs in behind her and shuts the door. He thinks its great!







2 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute cute cute! I like your mother's day pictures with each of the kids. They show each unique personality and stage of life!

The Timmons Family said...

How fun! Ty has a buddy!
Love what you have done with your site Heather!