Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Heal!

This is just too funny NOT to share!

Ive been teaching Daisy (our dog) how to walk on a leash right next to me on my left side. Ive been doing this by giving her a little slack but when she tries to take over I yank her back. Now she has learned to watch me constantly. Her head is always looking back at me, looking back at me, looking back at me. She is doing fantastic, by the way, but that's besides the point.

So, today I went to Target (stay with me now) and I'm getting the boys out of the car and since I cant carry both of them Ive been teaching Hudson how to stay close to me by hanging on to my pants pocket. Well, he has really wanted to start being a "bigger boy" now which means he wants to walk in the parking lot without holding onto my hand. I wasn't to excited about this because I would hate for him to dart off and get hit by a car...what kind of mother would I be? But today, he proved me wrong. He ponied up onto my left side and walked right in the same spot that Ive been teaching Daisy to walk! It was HILARIOUS because like the dog he kept turning his head every few steps to make sure he was right next to me! I totally laughed out loud and said "GOOD DOG!" It was the funniest thing! Do I have these kids trained or what?!!

0 comments: