Saturday, June 26, 2010

13 years


This anniversary ended up being....funny...later.  You know how sometimes you just have those days as a couple where things aren't clicking?  Well that happened to be our day.  There were miscommunication and so on...nothing to really be upset about, just didn't flow smoothly.  But as I thought about it, it made me laugh...I LOVE that I have been married to my best friend, the best daddy ever, my lover and...well, the person that I can have off day's with and still love just as much as the on days.  Marriage isn't easy, but even on the days that don't seem to go well there is still so much to be thankful for.  I'm so thankful for this man who loves me despite my sin and I love him.  I pray as the years go on that I will understand grace more, God's grace and extending and receiving it in marriage...and I couldn't think of anyone better to learn that with than my Jay.  I love you.  Happy 13!



0 comments: