Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cheer Camp!

Kenna went to a cheer camp this week and had a blast!  Selfishly I would love to push her into doing it (she is good) but I want her to want to on her own.  So when she decided to go I was thrilled!  A big pull is that her favorite babysitter, Brooke, is a cheerleader and she was going to be helping with the camp.  She did great!  I was so proud of her!  She even got to do stunts!  SO FUN!



Sarah, Kenna & Brooke.  We love Brooke!
Crazy girls! Doing the Moose jump....that's a new one to me. HA!

2 comments:

Katie Eagy said...

This looks like so much fun! When I was a cheerleader at Cole Valley, we put on a cheer camp and I LOVED it. Kenna is already such a cheery, fun girl and it seems like she would be a great little cheerleader. :-)

HMPhillips said...

HOW FUN!!!!