Thursday, June 10, 2010

South Carolina

Kenna and I had a sweet sweet time in SC.  The city was beautiful and there was so much to see but the best was that we were with our dear dear friends again.  It was wonderful and I am so thankful to the Lord for the opportunity to go and spend 5 days with the girls that we miss so much.


Kenna was so excited to see the Moffatt girls on our Mommy/Daughter trip.
Day One:  We just hung out at the house and went down to the club house.  THIS is the club house!  How cute is that!  Its a barn...I want a barn!


My first time ever eating at Chik-fil-a!  LOVED it!


The girls frosted their own cakes.

April and I got out to see a movie.

Day 2:  Magnolia Plantation....amazingly beautiful!

This is just their front yard! =)

Katy, Ellie, Kenna & Gracie

My favorite bridge!



Yep- We want to be Southern Bells!


I could have stayed here forever!  So Beautiful!

Day 3: Tour of Downtown Charleston.  Just April and I did this which was good cause it was hot, humid and we walked for 2 1/2 hours!  But worth every step!


April & I in front of one of MANY gorgeous homes that we saw.  I belong in the south when it comes to architecture!
Just a cute place that I would love to stay at one day!

Girls Lunch!
This was the cute little restaurant that we ate at....Poogans Porch was the name.

Day 4: Folley Beach


Kenna getting taken out by a wave!

The Moffatt's cute house!
Last day together...it was hard not to cry.

Until next time...cause there WILL be a next time, Lord willing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pictures...it is BEAUTiful out there! So glad you and Kenna were able to go see them, I know that was super special for you guys. We're glad to have you back, though!

Adam and Natalie said...

This is the 2nd time this week I've heard of Poogan's Porch! It looks so charming! I'll definitely have to check this out next time we're there!

HMPhillips said...

What a fun time! So glad you got to go see the Moffat clan!