Saturday, June 26, 2010

The cutest thing!

I was coming home today and as I was driving down the street I saw Jay on his bike.  Thinking "I wonder where he's going" I then saw little Ty Ty on HIS motorbike taking a "ride" with his dad.  There they were riding side by side....just like a pack.  It was one of those moments when you say to yourself "I never want to forget this moment!"  It was the cutest thing!  I immediately jumped out of the car and grabbed my camera for when they were headed home!


After they got back it was Hudson's turn....I'm sure there will be many more of these in the future.



Off they go!

6 comments:

Katie Eagy said...

Love it!!! I'm surprised Ty can already ride a motorbike! What a stud.

Shannon said...

Too cute!

HMPhillips said...

So sweet!

Kale Family News said...

Haven't looked at blogs in ages but when I saw the "baby" riding a motorcycle I thought to myself, Wow he's amazing! Good for him to practice riding safely with his pop. You're right, those memories are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love daddy and son moments, and I'm sure there are many more to come!

Gina said...

Cute blog! First time visiting. Will be back often-loved it. What a beautiful family!