Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Let's Bowl!

For my best friends birthday we went to dinner and then bowling with a few other couples and it was SO much fun! Nothing like sliding your fingers into a dirty ball that who knows how many people have used! Just kidding...we had a blast despite all the germs (and I'm not even a germ freak, but thanks to Jay & April they get me thinking about stuff and....welll....YUCK!)


Does anyone remember Grease 2 where they bowl? I love that part of the movie! The whole night I'm singing to myself "We're gonna bowl bowl bowl tonight, we're gonna rock, were gonna roll, we're"....anyway you get the picture!
NO, I did not make Jay buy this shirt! He did it on his own. But I wont lie, I love that he loves to wear it...in public! Let me hear you say AHHHHHHHH.

The pink ladies...just kidding! Thanks Ape for letting us have so much fun for your big day..even if it was a little late! With you there is always guaranteed fun! Love you sista!

2 comments:

Katie Eagy said...

Looks like a fun group! I never thought about those gross bowling ball holes before...oh, yuck! Where did Jay get that shirt? I love it (question is, would Ryan?).

April Moffatt said...

Such a fun night! Now I need an adjustment:)

Um, on another note, how did you get your blog soo cool? Where is this background. I barely can change my color.