Wednesday, April 2, 2008

nine

Happy Birthday Jaxon!

I cant believe my first born son is nine years old today! But what a GREAT nine years it has been! When you get the opportunity to watch someone grow it is truly a testimony to how great our God is. This year we are praising God for Jaxon in a different way. You see...he gave his life to the Lord this year and from where we are sitting it is a genuine as it comes.

Jaxon,

You make your mom and dad so proud. You are a responsible, kind, diligent, fun-loving, hard working kind of guy and it is a joy to watch you grow. Now our focus as parents will no longer be to help you see that you need a savior because you have seen that for yourself, but to help disciple you as you grow into a man of God. He is already growing you and what a relief as a parent to see that despite our weaknesses as parents, God will make you who He wants you to be. I don't care what you do in life, if you are doing it for the Lord, I will be proud. Thank you for being a help to this momma and for being such a great influence and example for your sister and brothers. May you grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ this year and for the rest of your life. (and thank you Jesus for saving my son...something only you can do.)

Love,

Mommy

4 comments:

Bridgette said...

Happy Birthday Jaxon! You are a wonderful example to all of your little cousins with your sweet disposition and sensitivity to the Lord. We love you very much! Love, Auntie B~

Tara said...

Happy Birthday to Jaxon!

I just got caught up on your blog. So sorry about the loss of Jay's dad. Glad that the services all went well.

I wish I would've known you were in Yakima for Easter, I was there too!

HMPhillips said...

Happy Birthday Jaxon! We love you so much and are so thankful that Jase, Ella and Kara have such an awesome cousin. I'm quite sure that Jase wants to be just like you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jaxon!! Papa and I are so proud of you -- nothing makes us happier than knowing you have given your heart to Jesus!!! Thank you Lord! You are such an incredible example for all your cousins and sister and brothers -- they all look up to you -- I love your sweet kind nature and we know that God has something very special in mind for you - who knows maybe it will be mission work. :)
We love you to pieces Jax!