Sunday, June 15, 2008

11 fabulous years!

I can hardly believe its been 11 years, but its for sure been the best 11 years of my life! Why wouldn't it be? I'm married to my best friend! Even though we have had some hard years the Lord has truly been faithful to bring us closer through those times. When I look back at who we were 11 years ago, I'm amazed at how much God has grown us...that I am thankful for!

For our anniversary we:

  • went out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurant on Friday night(Cottonwood Grill)
  • saw Indiana Jones
  • had the whole Saturday to ourselves (thanks Carris & Brenda)
  • played tennis
  • went swimming
  • did some shopping
  • had dinner at another one of our favorites (Cheesecake Factory)
  • and did a lot of reminiscing! =) my favorite

Jay,

I love you with all my heart and I look forward to all the years the Lord will give us together. I wouldn't want to spend them with anyone but you. XOXOXOX

Love,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Heather and Jay! God has truly blessed you and grown you to be servants of His. We couldn't be prouder of the both of you!
Love you,
Mom and Dad