Thursday, June 12, 2008

Funny Story

Hudson and Ty have been fighting over the tricycle because its the only bike that fits them both. After making the boys take turns (again) I brought Huddy in the house to take a break.

"Huddy maybe we should get you a new bike for your birthday. Would you like that?" I asked

"Yes, I want a big one like Jaxon's" he said

Jaxon walks into the kitchen and Hudson turns to him and says:

"Mommy's gonna get me a new bike for my birthday, but don't tell me cause its a surprise!"

Jaxon looks at me and starts busting up!

"Shhhhhhh, don't tell me" Hudson says again!

I love 3 year olds!

2 comments:

The Timmons Family said...

That is hilarious! Guess he's gonna get a bike! :)

Anonymous said...

Gotta love 3 year old comments! Too cute - write that one in his baby book! It will be great to be able to celebrate Huddy's birthday with him this year. Can't wait.
Mom