Sunday, June 22, 2008

Playin with the boys

Its not very often I get to be with just the boys. Well, Thursday, Jay had a meeting and Kenna spent the night at friends so I took the boys to the park and we had a great time playing. We then came home to sit on the front porch swing and eat fudge bars, ride bikes & scooters and to then play basketball once daddy got home. I love seeing all my boys play together! Good times!



Jaxon-being Jaxon
Huddy told me about 20 times that he loved me while we were at the park...maybe we should go to the park more! =)
Ty in the tunnel!
Gettin' air!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks like fun! Aren't boys great!

Bridgette said...

The face that Jaxon is making looks exactly like Jay! Looks like they had a good time!

HMPhillips said...

I just saw your pics on Kam's blog. Those pictures turned out SO GREAT! I absolutely LOVE your hair, it looks so valumptuous. Beautiful!