Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Bridge!

Saturday night a group of Bridgette's friends threw her a surprise girls night out for her 30th birthday (which is actually next weekend but she will be busy listening to harmonicas so this weekend seemed like a good time.) The best part is that we actually pulled it off without her knowing! Chad told her they were going to dinner at On the Boarder (her fav) so she gladly went. We all started singing happy birthday when she walked in! It was really fun! After diner we walked over to the movie theatre and saw Mamma Mia (my new favorite movie & soundtrack)! We were all dancing in our seat..well kind of...we all wanted to!

Happy Birthday Bridge! I hope you had a great time being with all the girls and celebrating this big milestone. You are such a great friend to so many & it was fun to get to be around some of them. I know so many more would have loved to have been there. You are a blessing to me I'm thankful to the Lord for giving me such a great sister-in-law. I pray that the Lord would bless you this next decade! Welcome to the 30's!

Love,
Heather

This is B looking surprised about 10 minutes after the actual surprise....I forgot to get my camera out for the real thing!
Cake time

On the Boarder dinner
Mamma Mia!!!! LOVED it!

The girls feeling the need to break out and dance! (poor fella who took our picture probably thought we were crazy!)

4 comments:

Bridgette said...

What a FUN night! That movie was the BEST. Thanks for coming; I so enjoyed myself.:) I still can't believe I didn't even have a clue! My detective skillz are needing to be brushed up.:)

HMPhillips said...

Oh my, looks like such a fun night! So thumbs up for mama mia?

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th Birthday Bridgette! Looks like you had a blast with the girls - that's great!

anthonyandbeth said...

it would be fun to have bridgette as a sister-in-law...sounds like you're pretty great yourself! looks like a fun time with just the girls! :)