Monday, July 28, 2008

Hughes kid #4 takes the plunge!

Big News! Tyson is no longer afraid of the water and is now jumping in and swimming around on his own! Please join in our elation...its just one more step forward into kid hood instead of toddler land. Now we just gotta get this kid potty trained....anyone?

Its so adorable the way he lines up back at the fence and runs and jumps in say "watch me" the whole time!
The smallest of the Hughes fishies
All together now!
This is for sure the kids favorite past time during the summer...swimming with daddy in the evenings!

4 comments:

Bridgette said...

Such cute pictures Heather! I love the one of them jumping in the pool! Congrats on your BIG kids!!:)

Tara said...

That is definitely big news. My littlest still has keeps a death grip on me in the water.

Good luck with the potty training...:)

Katie Eagy said...

That's great news! Some days I wish we had a pool so our kids would be great swimmers! But then I'd have to clean it. Maybe someday! Love the pictures of all your swimmers!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Ty! So happy to see Huddy swimming like a little fish too! Im with you on the Potty training - huh - could you make it happen before I stay witht he kids in October??? :) Mom