Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tag

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? Cour De Alene
3. Your hair? straight
4. Your mother? work
5. Your father? work
6. Your favorite thing?family
7. Your dream last night? none
8 Your favorite drink? Pepsi
9. Your dream/goal? humility
10. The room you’re in? laundry
11. Your hobby? scrapbooking
12. Your fear? kidnappings
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
14. What you’re not? lonely
15. Muffins? no
16. One of your wish list items? boat
17. Where you grew up? Sacramento
18. The last thing you did? movie
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Favorite gadget? washer & dryer
21. Your pets? Daisy
22. Your computer? laptop
23. Your mood? thankful
24. Missing someone? Jay
25. Your car? cleaned out
26. Something you’re not wearing? watch
27. Favorite store?Loft
28. Like someone? yes
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? today

I tag: April, Katie E., Angie T, & Brenda

Apparently I was supposed to try and answer with only one word....I had to come back and redo it! Not so good at the one word answer....it was SO hard!!!!!!! =)

3 comments:

HMPhillips said...

so did you know I also put humility as my goal or was my answer so awesome that you copied me? Well, crap there goes my humility, back to square one again...

Bridgette said...

Sorry H~! I didn't quite put on there about the "one word" rule. Good job answering though!

Green Fab 4 said...

H - LOVE your new photos!! :) I forgot that you lived in CA - I just only think of you as a Yakima girl! :)