Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Mamo!


I just want to say Happy Birthday to my wonderful mom! I hope you were able to do a little celebrating since your day was so packed! I think its great that you were willing to give up your special day to make someone else's special day fabulous by using your decorating gift to beautify her wedding! I'm sure you enjoyed putting the pieces together to make everything gorgeous! You've always been excellent at the creative details! Wish we could have been with you to give you a big birthday hug! We send our love from Boise! Happy Day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Heather - It was an unforgettable day with all the rain on this outdoor wedding - but we pulled it off and it was a beautiful wedding.
I love my PHILLIPS pillow - you had made for me - I will treasure it always!
Love you honey!
Mom