Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Sky Coaster....Yeah Baby!

Stephanie and I got crazy and paid money to have our bodies placed into body bags, attached to a cable, then lifted 153 feet in the air to be exact, to then have to pull our own rip cord which is just cruel(Steph did that...I couldn't take the pressure!), to then fall at top speeds of 80 miles an hour straight down to then be soaring just barely over rooftops! I thought for sure I was plummeting to my death! But we survived and I can say I will never forget that experience! Check out the video of it below! CRAZY!

Me & Steph in line...awaiting our demise!
Next up....suckers!
Don't they look like body bags? That's what I thought!
Think JAWS music....
WE SURVIVED!

This is what setting a good example for you kids looks like! =)

7 comments:

melliebates said...

May I say that you two are certifiably CRAZY!!!!

The Brown's said...

You are two tough cookies!! I'm glad you have another "Steph" that would do something like that with you...cause this one wouldn't...oh no!

Bridgette said...

ABSOLUTELY NOT. My palms are sweating just watching that vid!:)

HMPhillips said...

Ok, I nearly threw up for you watching this!

Michelle @ My Gluten-free Kitchen said...

Wow... that's all I can say. I couldn't imagine doing that.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! Once again the mommies rule! You and Steph make a great team. -- so Im guessing the daddies didn't partake??? Yeah right!
So would you do it again! HA!
Mom

Anonymous said...

KUDOS, heather! I'm impressed. I couldn't watch that, much less DO it! That, and I don't even think I heard you swearing!