Monday, September 29, 2008

Game day! This was the best game yet! The Cougars won 26 to 0 and it was action packed! My brother Chad took pictures and they turned out awesome! If you'd like to see the rest of them click here!

I'm going to be out of town for the next two games (sob, sob, SOB!) so on the way to Saturdays game I told Jaxon if he's gonna score PLEASE let it be today! =) (no pressure!) He laughed and said "I'm GOING to score today mom"! (not in an arrogant way, but in an "Id do it for you mom" kind of way) And sure enough....he had his first touchdown of the season and I was there to witness it, scream and holla for it, and praise God for it! I know it seems like a silly thing to ask for but I'm glad God gives us little pleasures like seeing my son score a touchdown! After the game he gave me a big hug and said "I got you your touchdown mom!". Then we talked about it the whole way home! I love football! My brother got his touch down in motion which makes it even more sweet! I told him he was free to score as many touchdowns as he could even if I wasn't there! =)


Game day: September 27th, 2008
Here come the Cougars! Its a little scary holding the banner when you have 20 crazed nine year olds running in your direction! I did all I could to not get my tootsies stepped on!
Proud Mama!
Fumble recover!!!! Way to go Jaxon! He recovered 2 fumbles in this game! I just think its so awesome that my brother got it on film...or memory card...whatever.
GO JAXON!
This is the beginning of the TD!
Jumping through a few guys.....
He finds a hole....
TOUCHDOWN! And the crowd goes wild....well at least his mother went wild!
Final score
Way to go Cougars! You Rock!


3 comments:

Tara said...

Congrats to Jaxon and Mom! You have every reason to be proud and those games look like so much fun!!

Bridgette said...

Chad did take some great shots~!

I didn't realize that was Jaxon's first touchdown! I'm glad I got to witness it first hand!:) Go Jaxon Go!

The Clark Clan said...

Heather! I'm so excited to be in touch with you! Your blog is amazing! I have to figure out how to do all of it. I'm a dinosaur. You look incredible and your family is absolutely gorgeous! Did you love Lagoon? We didn't get there this summer, but it's a fun park. Did you watch any of the shows? Brian performed there a hundred years ago while we were dating.
I see you're still a cheerleader! I had to laugh at the pictures of you painting signs and EVERYTHING! How fun! I'm excited for my little boy to start playing sports. We've put him in soccer a couple of seasons, but he was more social than competitive. He kind of ran down the field waving to us and asking when they were going to get the treats. Baby steps.
I think about you all the time and love you to death! Love, Ats