Monday, July 9, 2007

4th of July

I have to TRY and keep up with my brother's artsy fartsy-ness!

An all American Boy!


April, Me & Steph (two of my greatest friends in the world!)


Little Levi...I love this little sweety pie!


Ty Ty all decked out in his patriotic gear. (Jaxon & Hudson both wore these shorts!)

What's the 4th of July with out LEMONADE! Kenna and her friends made sure everyone had enough lemonade to last the whole day!

Hoops anyone? How about a short game and then a dip in the pool!


Time to Grub!



I think this is Tyson's 4th piece of watermelon!


Coolin' off in the pool

Don't shoot!


Another sweet nephew of mine...Jaser's! (sweet goggles!)



My little brother Josh and his bitty girl... Ella Bean.



He looks like he's having fun but this didn't last long...a bit of sparkler landed on his foot and made him cry...I know...why didn't this kids mom put shoes on him first?

Everybody loves sparklers...even the mommies!


Jaxon does everything with intensity!


Mommy & Moo Moo enjoying the show!


Since I am 100% relational, I have officially decided that the 4th of July is my favorite holiday! What more could a social girl want...sunshine, family & friends, BBQ, music, a swimming pool and fireworks to end the day! I love it!

This year we had about 55 people at our place to hang out for HOURS! I so carefully put together a play list of fun summertime songs that we listened to and some of us danced to the entire day (we only got half way through too...I guess I'll have to save the rest for next years party!). We BBQ'd beef and chicken skewers and we had a spread of sides to die for. Very delicious! We played fun games in the pool with the kids and we even had a chicken fight (Hughes vs. Moffatts)! Once it got dark we headed to the front yard and did fireworks in the street. Mainly sparklers since the tanks that the Crockers brought were shooting AT the crowd instead of away from the crowd! Some of our neighbors bought the "good" fireworks so again this year we had an awesome firework show in our own back yard. There was even some patriotic singing near the end...GOOD TIMES!



3 comments:

Tara said...

Looks like an amazing celebration! Tons of fun!

Bridgette said...

Great Pictures Heath! Your playlist was rad! :) Thanks for a great day!

anthonyandbeth said...

Sounds like a great day! I love your BLOG. This is new to me and I'm loving it! I love being able to catch a glimpse into everyone's everday lives, you know? If we're ever in Boise, which we really hope to do soon, we'll let you know! You're kids are adorable!! You're family is very blessed! Take care,
Beth