Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Vacation Bible School

Jaxon, Kenna and even Hudson went to Vacation Bible School last week at our church. They had a great time learning about he "hero's" in the bible. Our church has so many 2 & 3 year olds that they even had a class for them. Huddy loved it! He wanted to know when he was going to see the "dogs" again...I finally figured out that he was talking about the puppets in the puppet show. I'm thinking he didn't get that one of them was David and one was Goliath...just dogs! I helped with registration and music so I was around the whole time watching my kids interact with others...that is such a fun thing to do...spy on your kids when they aren't looking! you learn a lot about them.


Here the kids are singing their little hearts out!


Jaxon spinning around 5 times with his head on the bat during games...he managed to not fall down!


This picture was not on purpose. The kids were praying at the end and I took a picture of Kenna and the sun beamed in on her has I was taking the picture. The Lord really must be hearing her prayers! Actually, she is so sensitive to the Lord and her prayers are ALWAYS heartfelt and meaningful. No, "thanks for my family and the food"...there's always more to her prayers.


This is the 2's & 3's class...Huddy is against the door on the right side of the picture (green shirt).

0 comments: