Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Handsome Huddy is 3!

Its so hard for me to believe that my little blue eyed boy is 3! And a big 3 year old he is. Just in the last few weeks he has decided (since he's 3) that he should do more big boy things like going potty in the big potty! Yippee...did you hear me? YIPPEEEEEEE! And he is doing so good! Like most things in his life HE has to decide HE's going to do it...there is no persuading him otherwise. But thank goodness he decided sooner than later that being potty trained was something HE could do! He also started putting his shoes on, clearing his plate from the table, cleaning up his room with out help from mommy, and sleeping without a shirt on...he said "that's what big boys do!".

For his birthday we got him a "manly" jeep (he's been driving Kenna's pink Barbie jeep...so Jay wasn't opposed to getting him a boy one.) He LOVES it. He gets up each morning, eats breakfast and is out the door before I can wipe his mouth off...He rides it each day until it runs out of batteries! We went camping with the Moffatt's and Dykstra's, O'Hara's and Smith's for his B-day so we brought party supplies up to the lake and celebrated there. It was great fun!


I just love this little guy...he tugs at my heart in such a special way. I feel privileged to be his Mommy and to have him in my life. Happy Birthday my Handsome! Mommy Loves You!




The Manly Jeep!


Hudson with his Lightning McQueen Cake....or "liking the Queen" as Huddy calls him!


Hudson couldn't wait to go "camping with the Moffatt's" for his birthday and here is the proof!


The kids singing "Happy Birthday" to Hud.



Hudson got more "CARS" for his big day...he played with them all weekend!

1 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

What a sweetie! I love the stories of it having to be "his" idea. I can completely relate...we have a couple of those over here! Glad you were able to have a fun celebration for your big 3 year old!