Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Cheesecake Factory

Yesterday, Jaxon & Hudson both had sleepovers so we just had Kenna & Ty. Kenna has been asking for 6 months if we would take her to the Cheesecake Factory...so we decided to surprise her and take her for her first Cheesecake Factory experience. I had a babysitter for the day so I called her and told her the plan and she screamed so loud my left ear is still ringing! The babysitter helped get her all dressed up so when I got there to pick her up she had a dress on with her hair and nails all done up! It was so cute! On the drive over to the restaurant she said "Mommy are you going to teach me how to eat at a fancy restaurant...you know...all the manners I need?" I cracked up! Where she ever got the idea that the Cheesecake Factory was fancy I don't know. But she was awed by the tall ceilings and all the cheesecake! It was really fun. She acted like a little princess the whole time and we played it up the best we could. She ordered a tropical smoothie for starters, chicken strips and fries for dinner (with all those choices she chose what she always chooses!) and cheesecake for dessert! She stuffed herself and said that next time she wouldn't eat as much chicken!!!! HA HA HA!!!


She sat by daddy for dinner....

And sat by Mommy for dessert!

2 comments:

The Brown's said...

Heather, you guys are just the cutest! I love this new layout...teach me how!! :) Tell Kenna that next time she needs to try the parmegean crusted chicken whatever in the heck it's called...and order a side of alfredo...YUUMMMM!!!! And of course, the Tirimisu Cheesecake! :)

Amanda said...

What a fun night- I look forward to times like this with Ella. Kenna is such a sweet , fun girl. I hardly know her, but your blog really reflects her spirit well!