Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I can't believe my eyes!!!!!

Should I be disturbed or should I laugh...I'm not sure...what I do know is that my mouth HIT the floor! OK-(breath, breath)....We are watching Mitch & Avery Crocker for 3 days...we love these kids, they are like siblings with our kids and they all get along great. The 4 older kids are outside swimming and I'm sitting at my desk working on some things. I hear some strange noises outside so I look out the window just in time to see Kenna trying to make the kids laugh...which is not uncommon...she is our "Funny Girl". As she danced around making the kids laugh, she turns around (now mind you she's wearing her swimsuit) and gives her self a WEDGIE!!!!! Out popped her little white buns....I couldn't believe my eyes!!!!!!!! So after gasping for air and then laughing out loud I slowly walked to the back door, called for her to come to me, squatted down (still trying not to laugh out loud) and said:
"Kenna, Ive been spying on you".
Her eyes about POPPED out of her head, then she hung her head.
"Do you know what I saw?" I asked.
"Yes, you saw my not modest buns shakin". she said biting her lip.
"That's right, and if I see or hear that your "not modest buns" have seen the sunshine again I will have to visit those buns with the wisdom worker." I said in a very strange voice cause I'm still trying not to laugh.
"OK Mommy, I'll keep em' covered up real good." she said with a serious face
"Great, now go play with your friends."

I am still laughing and thinking "Great, Ive gotta tell Steph & Chad that my daughter was flashing her son!" Good thing we know them well.

OH! The joy of raising children!!!

4 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

Hilarious! I'm still laughing. I think you handled it very well, though! I love the whole "not modest buns". So funny!

Bridgette said...

that's the worst when you are trying to conceal your laughter and sound serious at the same time! Thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing at this. Thanks for sharing. I don't know what was funnier, that she did it or how she described it.

Adam and Natalie said...

hilarious heather!